High School Diploma or GED is required
- Basic computer experience is required
- Good knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a fast-paced environment, based on limited information.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with customer information.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or abusive customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel and co-workers.
- Ability to remain alert and ready to accept calls, even during periods of low call-volume.
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to customers.
- Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change.
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints.
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area.
Must be able to maintain specific level of punctuality and be flexible to work at any time within center hours.
Write in a clear and concise manner
Manage time effectively
Solve problems or issues that may come up
Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
Cope with high-stress and changing environment
Remain alert at all times
Adhere to policies and procedures
Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet