High School Diploma or GED is required
No experience necessary; prefer 6 months of related experience
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- This position requires an individual to work on a PC and telephone continuously throughout the day
- Demonstrates high motivation with a good aptitude for collections
- Demonstrates ability to be persuasive as well as being a good listener
- Demonstrates ability to handle pressure and follow instructions
- Must be flexible; able to work a varying schedule
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Interpret a constant flow of information
- Listen effectively
- Work with and apply basic mathematical concepts
- Deal with difficult interactions with customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and statements effectively
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet