High School Diploma or GED is required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Prior commercial collections experience is a plus for a successful candidate.
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.Advanced PC skills with Windows applications including but not limited to Excel and Word
Skills & Abilities:
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail orientated with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to read instructions in order to carry out complex tasks independently
- Ability to independently analyze complex issues and make sound decisions
- Candidate must be goal oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Speak articulately and clearly
- Interpret a constant flow of information
- Listen effectively
- Work with and apply basic mathematical concepts
- Deal with difficult interactions with customers effectively
- Respond to customer inquiries and statements effectively
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet