High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university preferred.
- 5 + years’ experience in 401k administration, data technology, and working with integrated systems required. 3 + years’ experience of report writing required. Experience with PeopleSoft and ADP a plus.
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills, organizational skills, and ability to analyze business problems
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Mid-level math knowledge required
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Double entry accounting knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and handle multiple projects
- Ability to respond on a timely basis to management requests
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet