1-3 years of management experience or have completed the Management Training Program successfully.
High School Diploma or GED is required
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Ability to train and motivate others
- Have a sound knowledge of and ability to apply GCS policy
- Possess the ability to multi-task
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Interpret a constant flow of information
- Listen effectively
- Work with and apply basic mathematical concepts
- Deal with difficult interactions with customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and statements effectively
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet