Associates degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or Management Information is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred. Experience and/or certifications may be substituted for degree.
- Five years programming and design experience is required.
- Experience with Object-oriented development (PowerBuilder a plus, Relational database development (Oracle 11g plus) UNIX and LINUX scripting (HP-UX and Korn shell scripting) is preferred.
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Detailed analytical and process design abilities
- Good verbal and written communications with management and peers
- Ability to develop technical project estimates
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure situations with high-stress and a changing environment
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Manage time effectively
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Ability to respond on a timely basis to management requests
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet