High School Diploma or GED is required
3 years of call center, clerical and/or logistical experience
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a fast-paced environment, based on limited information.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with customer information.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or abusive customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel and co-workers.
- Ability to remain alert and ready to accept calls, even during periods of low call-volume.
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to customers.
- Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change.
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints.
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area.
- Must be able to maintain specific level of punctuality and be flexible to work at any time within center hours.
- Write in a clear and concise manner.
- Manage time effectively.
- Solve problems or issues that may come up.
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time.
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment.
- Remain alert at all times.
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet