High School Diploma or GED is required
- One year Superior Court Traffic Department or Traffic School experience is preferred.
- One year of cash handling experience is preferred.
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Must be honest, of the highest integrity
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to:
- Read, write and speak English fluently and have a good, clear speaking voice (some courts may require bilingual skills)
- Multitask, while being very attentive to detail
- Be persuasive, as well as to be a good listener
- Communicate effectively and project a positive, professional image
- Establish/maintain effective working relationships with the court employees
- Follow instructions, including both court and company policies and procedures
- Maintain a well-organized work area, using good time management skills
- Work Night Court Schedules; be flexible
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet