Employees must have a Bachelors degree or have equivalent experience (minimum 5 years preferred)
3-5 years Human Resources Manager or Generalist experience required..
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management/supervising personnel, and subordinates
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to applicants, trainees, and employees
- Excellent knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in English
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, federal regulations, and training manuals
- Ability to respond to inquiries or concerns from trainees or other employees
- Demonstrate knowledge of employment law at federal and state levels
- Demonstrate ability to resolve conflicts and address employee/management concerns to achieve win-win results
- Ability to meet deadlines, work within budgetary guidelines and support corporate goals and programs through human resources initiatives
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet