High School Diploma or GED is required
No experience necessary
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or abusive customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to customers.
- Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change.
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints.
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area
- Must be able to maintain specific level of punctuality and be flexible to work at any time within center hours
Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
Cope with high-stress and changing environment
Adhere to policies and procedures
Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet